Friday, February 22, 2013

What effective people measure -- and you can too | Synopsis

What effective people measure -- and you can too

Want: Wicker Dresser: Elana Six Drawer
Want: Wicker Dresser: Elana Six Drawer by Wickerfurniture
License (according to Flickr): Attribution License
Excerpt:

(MoneyWatch) Whenever individuals ask me for time management advice, my first tip is to attempt keeping a time log. A week has 168 hours, however I'm guessing you have no idea how you're spending many of them. I definitely do not. Keeping track helps us know where those hours go. Recently, I've been having dozens of individuals take note of their time for time makeovers (if you want to track your time, you can download an extremely low-tech spreadsheet from my site ; numerous business make a lot more advanced apps for this purpose ). I've likewise been keeping a food journal, in an effort to lose 5 stubborn pounds that do not seem to be going anywhere. I've been logging my weight. I've been logging my mins and miles run. I've been logging my blog views.

What effective people measure -- and you can too

Additional Info:

Company: Diego

Overall Sentiment: 0

Relevance: 0.628585

City: Shiraz

Overall Sentiment: 0

Relevance: 0.709629

Meta Tags Details

No comments:

Post a Comment