Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Tabs in Blogger

So I wanted tabs on my Blogger pages as well as Show/Hide text so I experimented a little. On my own sites its relatively easy to adds tabs and Show/Hide text boxes because I can easily add a call to an external CSS and javascript file. However, on Blogger I can't easily add calls to external CSS and javascript files. (I'm sure there's a way through the template editor and such but I haven't bothered to figure it out.) I attempted to leave you the code for this but the blockquote wasn't quite good enough. Blogger/Firefox just kept interpreting it and showing the result instead of the code. So look at the source code for this page if you want to know how I did this.

Page 1

This is the content of tab 1

Page 2

This is the content of tab 2

Page 3

This is the content of tab 3

This all comes from csstutorial.net. I've simply figured out how to add the code directly to the Blogger post I am creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment